Development of this former plant nursery, along the busy commercial corridor of US Route 309 in Montgomery County is benefiting the community with retail food and commercial office space offerings. This valuable parcel of real estate dominates the local landscape and required construction of sizable retaining walls, significant rock excavation, and sophisticated stormwater management features. In addition, the site accommodates a signalized connector road to relieve pressure on the adjacent intersections, and to benefit the flow of traffic for the entire corridor.
- Major rock removal (drilling and blasting) for site development.
- New traffic signal, and road widening to the intersection of Bethlehem Pike (Route 309) and Stump Road in Montgomery Township.
- 5,585 SF Wawa Food Market with 8 fuel stations
- 2,566 SF Wendy’s Restaurant
- 2,676 SF Citadel Bank
- 13,400 SF 2-story mixed-use building
- 6,000 SF retail building
- Individual NPDES Permit
- PennDOT & Township access & signal improvements.
Check out some of our other Retail Developments.