Development of this former rock quarry and industrial parcel, along the busy commercial corridor of US Route 29 & the PA Turnpike in Malvern, is benefiting the community with retail food, convenience & fuel, health care, banking and a child care & educational institution. This valuable parcel of real estate is adjacent to a large newly built townhome and multi-family residential complex. Development required construction of sizable retaining walls, significant rock excavation, and sophisticated stormwater management features.
- Major rock removal (drilling and blasting) for site development.
- New traffic signal, and road widening to the intersection of Morehall Road (Route 29) and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- 4,748 SF Wawa Food Market with 12 fuel stations
- 10,000 SF Retail Building with Avola Kitchen + Bar and available spaces
- 5,000 SF Retail Building with ATI Physical Therapy and available spaces
- 2,778 SF TruMark Financial branch
- 13,200 SF Chesterbrook Academy – See more details on our website HERE
- Individual NPDES Permit
- PennDOT & Township access & signal improvements.
Check out some of our other Retail Developments.