Nabisco Plaza in Philadelphia, PA is nearing completion in November 2023!
We applied for and were awarded funding support via the PA DCED Multimodal Transportation Fund program for this large phase of the redevelopment project.
The following tenants are now open for business:
- Redevelopment of the 27-acre site housing the Nabisco facility, including traffic signal upgrades on Roosevelt Boulevard.
- Procured and managed the preparation and construction of the site’s wet and dry utilities, and multiple stormwater management features.
- Delivered pad-ready sites for Top Golf , Chick-fil-A and ALDI facilities.
- Procured and managed the construction of 2 separate Retail buildings for the tenants.
- Procured and managed the fabrication/installation of 3 large monument signs.
- Procured and managed the construction/installation of masonry streetscape features including brick piers/walls with cast stone caps, and ornamental fencing.
- Procured and managed landscaping and irrigation on the entire site.
Click on the above links to learn more about the tenants, and check out some of our other Retail Developments.