Continuing our expansion into Residential and Multi-Family community projects, we helped complete Phase I of this large residential community which is located directly adjacent to several of our other retail and government projects. Pond’s Edge is a 197 unit townhouse community on approximately 55 acres in Middletown Township, Delaware County.
- We managed five direct contractors (Site, Pump Station, Site Electric, Landscape/Hardscape, and Landscape/Dirt Moving)
- Developing this land included:
- Rock blasting
- 180,000 CY of earth moving
- Installation of 5,700 SF of large retaining walls
- Installation of a sewer pump station
- Coordination of the dry utility work with PECO, Verizon, and Comcast
- Community features include multiple amenity areas (gazebo, pergola, and hardscaping), and a robust landscape plan with natural surface trails throughout the grounds. We are working with a local Boy Scout Troop to finalize the trail markers and other trail items including a pedestrian bridge.