Assisting Wawa Corporation fulfill their expansion plans continues with this store in another key market targeted by Wawa and our developer client. As usual, this site had numerous redevelopment challenges including environmental remediation of multiple structures, demolition of said structures, wet and dry utility issues and relocations, storm water, vehicular and pedestrian management, as well as accessibility improvements and accommodating neighboring businesses during demolition and construction. All the while controlling costs and managing a budget while dealing with architects, engineering firms, numerous government agencies, utilities and contractors from geotechnical and underground investigations thru various construction segments.
- Retaining walls constructed in tight spaces adjacent to operating businesses.
- 4,736 SF Food Market with 6 fuel stations.
- Improvements to access and blacktop surfaces for neighboring church and business
- Underground storm-water detention and infiltration basins.
- Individual NPDES Permit
- PA DOT & Township access & signal improvements.